Roon unable to play to B&O Airplay devices

Bang & Olufsen AirPlay devices work fine with iTunes (and the Mac, of course), but for some reason, I’m unable to play to them using Roon. They appear as destinations, but when playback is attempted, nothing happens…

Is this a known issue?

Hi @David_Nanian ---- My apologies for the slow response and the troubles here. I am not aware of any specific issues with B&O devices, but we have had a good success record of troubleshooting and problem solving when have had the gear in house. I am sure we can get you up and running :slight_smile:

I would like to gather some logs from you so our developers can take a closer look into this issue and will be contacting you via PM with instructions on how to do so, but first, could you please specify what B&O airplay devices you are currently working with as they can differ quite a bit from manufacturer to manufacturer.

-Eric

Sure. I’ve tried the A9, A6, BeoSound 35 and the BeoSound Essence Mk II. It doesn’t work with any of them. :slight_smile:

Hi @David_Nanian ---- Thank you for the quick reply and the input! I will be contacting you momentarily with instructions on how to obtain logs and upload them to our servers. Thanks!

-Eric

OK, but note that – as I’ve reported privately – your server logging is failing when I try to send them in. I can provide more detail privately if you’d like.