Roon will not add album artwork it has found no matter how many times I have saved it

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Just my laptop speakers

Description Of Issue

When I originally added all of my music to Roon earlier today from my “Music” directory, most of the artwork did not get copied. So I go to the first album, click on the three dots, press “edit”, and them I select “Identify Album”. I then click on the correct album cover and select “Save”. When I return back to the album the same non-correct "Foreigner “No End In Sight” album cover remains. This is happening to every album I have tried so far to changes the artwork. Very frustrating!

Hi @Brian_Gillespie,

Can you share a screenshot of exactly what you’re seeing here in Roon?

Thanks!

This is where things are messing up. If the album is already identified, then, you hit edit, go to Edit Album tab, scroll down to the Album Artwork section. The identification process resets everything.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.