Roon will not play on my Bluesound 2, my Sonos Connect or a Sonos Play:1

What a fricken mess. Now Roon will not play on my Bluesound 2, my Sonos Connect or a Sonos Play:1. It does play on a Sonos Beam. You guys really need to get you act together. I can understand the GPU issues but not your basic release not working on devices you support. I need to hear from you ASAP. This is a real mess.

Hi @richard_rubenstein,

I split this post to it’s own thread because this sounds a bit different than the other issue you were experiencing.

Has this issue occurred the entire time since the update or did this just start happening? Any change after a reboot of the Core?

It happened yesterday for the first time. With the exception of the tablet issue, everything was working fine since the update.

I rebooted the Core. No effect. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Core. No effect. I then unplugged both the Sonos Connect and the Bluesound 2, plugged them back in and things are now working. What I don’t understand is that Roon must be able to detect that something is not working and yet, as I user, there is no message at all. VERY frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.