Networking Gear & Setup Details

Router/Modem: FRITZBox 7590
Switch: TP-Link TL SG108

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge Audio CXN V2

Number of Tracks in Library

Number of Tracks: 16529

Description of Issue

I am constantly getting Network Errors if I am using Qobuz via Roon. Reloading sometimes helps, but very often it is so slow that it is nearly unusable. In this case sometimes even the local library is not accessible.
I tried many different thing:

1. Rebooting the core
  2. Change the Switch to an dumb unmanaged Switch (see description above)
  3. Rebuild the database
  4. Sign in and out of Qobuz
  5. Deactivated IPv6 on the router
  6. Changed the DNS on the router to Cloudflare and after that to Google
  7. Contacted the ISP - they could not find any problems
  8. Changed ethernet cables
  9. Disabled Software Packet Acceleration
  10. Re-installed Roon Rock on the Intel NUC

As you can see, I read many posts here in the Roon forum.
Any help would be very appreciated.

Hello @Christian_Gnirss,

I’m very sorry that you’ve had to wait so long for a response to your support inquiry. Please accept my apologies on behalf of the team.

I see that in the time since your original post, you’ve updated your devices to Roon 2.0 across your network. Before we investigate logs, to confirm, are you still experiencing intermittent connectivity to Qobuz?

The team has enabled diagnostic logging on your account, but your Core doesn’t appear to be online. If you don’t mind, can you please use the directions found here and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader?

We’ll escalate your case as necessary once we’ve identified the conditions that cause requests to Qobuz to fail. I’ll be watching closely for your response and diagnostics upload.

Thank you again for your patience, and please let me know if there are any other issues I can provide assistance with in the meantime.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.