win 8.1 pro, i7 4770k cpu, 16g ram Roon build 1.8 build 814
XFINITY ROUTER XB7-T wifi for core and all endpoints except for microrendu which is ethernet
Win 10 laptop is i7 cpu wifi
Android phone is Note 9 wifi
Ipad 6th gen 14.4OS wifi
Ipad Pro 4th gen 14.7.1OS wifi
Roon does not show most of my endpoints: android phone, ipad, ipad pro, windows 10 laptop do not show up as endpoints nor will they connect as remotes.
They were working prior to my latest update. I hadn’t used Roon for a few months due to working out of town.
My ultrarendu does show up as an endpoint(audio device) and does work
My Nvidia shield TV is visible to the roon core but would not connect (this may be operator error. I had never used that before)
I have confirmed that all the devices are on the same network with the correct IP and subnet
I have turned off all antivirus and firewalls
I have reinstalled Roon on all devices
I have rebooted all devices many times and rebooted the router 3 times.
Router is comcast xfinity supplied device
I do have Tidal but have deleted the tidal_account file
For the 4 remotes I was trying to connect, they see the core but just won’t connect. I get the connection failed error.
The setting to allow remote connections is on and I have toggled it a few times and rebooted many times.