Roon won't play [Resolved]

Hi @Adrian_Wynne ----- Thank you for touching base, and I apologies if I have confused the issue here.

Just to be certain I am conceptualizing your issue correctly, the Antipodes Audio D2 (networked audio zone) is the one suffering this issue, where you are unable to stream any music to it, correct?

Moving forward, may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

Data Gathering:

• Please provide the details of your setup using this link as a guide.

• Since noticing this behavior have you tried rebooting all of your equipment? This would include your core machine, endpoints, and networking equipment (i.e router, switches, extenders, repeaters, etc).

• While I understand that the Antipodes device is having an issue, how does your other endpoints behave (i.e the benchmark)? Any issues?

Clarificartion:

You’ve mentioned the following in your response:

1. "This is what is what is going on in that screen."
  1. "The antipodes is the one with the zone name. So no benchmark or screen you have showed me and still no go."
  1. Also I have only changed the dac
  • The screen you are looking at is the “audio” tab, as you are aware. To get to the screen I was referencing in my response you must go to:

• “settings” - > “audio” - > select the gear icon next to the desired zone (i.e the Antipodes) - > select “device setup” - > “General” tab.

• The Antipodes is indeed the one with the “zone name”, but more importantly is currently the only active zone you are using. Hence, why you are not seeing an “enable” button.

• The Benchmark is indeed present, but will remain inactive until the “enable” button is clicked.

• Can you please verify what you mean, when you mentioned that you “only changed the DAC”?

-Eric