Roon won't run on new Mac Book Pro with Catalina

I have exactly the same problem. Someone started helping me then gave up on me… Maybe a Roon support person will read this and complete their process for me, so I can get it working?

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi again, I don’t see this help listed on the forum, who was providing that support and how?
If it was one of the Roon support staff, I’ll see if I can get their attention once more.

Hi @Mark_Cuttler,

I would try a reinstall of Roon to see if this helps:

• Make a Backup of your current Roon Database
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Reinstall the Roon App from our Downloads Page to generate a new Roon folder

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.