Roon - "Your OAuth2 client configuration is not correct. Please check with TIDAL Partner Support”

Roon (windows PC) suddenly wont connect to Tidal. It prompts me for a Tidal login but when I try I get

“Your OAuth2 client configuration is not correct. Please check with TIDAL Partner Support”

I have uninstaled/reinstalled Roon with no joy.

Any ideas?

It seems like it might be a problem with the Tidal login page that branches from the Roon>settings>services page.

@support can you help please?

Hi @michael_crockford,

Are you using the latest version of Roon (build 528) on your Core? You can check in Roon Settings -> About.

Is there any change in behavior if you try rebooting your Core?

Hi

Yes, using the latest build and have rebooted the core. Also uninstalled/reinstalled both Roon and Tidal.

It’s weird, when I go to settings>services>tidal the field where i can log in to Tidal allows me to put my account name in, but the “continue” button remains greyed out. I can hit return, and that’s when I get the OAuth2 message

Try turning off any firewall to see if that helps.

No, unfortunately disabling the firewall made no difference.

Thanks for your help everyone, it’s solved, although I have no idea why it worked.

My roon core is on a PC and I use an ipad as a roon remote. I reinstalled the roon remote on the ipad and connected to Tidal via that (instead of via the PC) and now everything works perfectly again.

Weird! But I’m not going to try to work it out

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.