RoonReady devices not detected after updating to macOS 27 (ref#N5AVEW)

Hi! What’s not quite right with Roon?

· None of the above quite fits

None of the above quite fits

· None of these quite match

Tell us what's going on

· After update to macOS 27 my multiroom solution doesn't work anymore. my RoonReady devices are not shown in the list of audio devices.
I found a description for a workaround I do not understand. What shall I do to not finish my subscription?

Tell us about your home network

· No VPN, FritzBox, everythin except Roon working fine/fast after MacOS update

Did you update to the latest Roon hotfix that is supposed to fix this?

Thanks a lot! Yes, back to normal (update wasn’t available yesterday when I checked for an update)

Great, enjoy :slight_smile:

Hi @tilo.sueltemeier,

Glad to hear! Please reach out if you encounter any device discovery issues (or other problems) moving forward. The hotfix and macOS 27.0.1, Apple’s follow-up upgrade to the initial Golden Gate release, should both restore Roon Ready device discovery.

Just for posterity, you can also follow the steps in this workaround if this happens to occur again: