Roon's new Internet Radio Directory: Curators Wanted! 🙋‍♂️

Both stations are there:

2 Likes

Thank you.

Others loaded the stations, I was just letting you know they have been loaded :stuck_out_tongue:

Also please WBGO, WBGO HD2, Radio Swiss Jazz, TSF Jazz, Linn Jazz, GLT Blues.

Thank you

This thread is about how to sign up as a Curator. It’s not the best place for station requests. When the directory is released a thread will open for further station requests. Let’s keep requests until then so they don’t include stations already added and Curators can have a common reference point.

2 Likes

If there is anything left to do, I can now volunteer for radio duty. I understand it’s been underway for some while.

Hi
Do we know when this upgrade will be available for non-curators?
Cheers

Nothing has been announced yet.

I don’t really listen to internet radio, and I don’t have any stations added to Roon currently, but I thought of an issue you might want to head off at the pass.

You might consider allowing users the opportunity to preserve their currently “added” radio stations, when the new internet radio feature is implemented. I’m sure you’ll have many grumpy users if the implementation results in lost internet radio collections.

Yes!! I don’t want to lose my current stations!

Hi guys,

More list…enjoy! :grin::+1:

1 Like

All those stations are in Roon except for three which use a method of adding metadata which causes Roon to stop at the end of a track.

The three are
440hz
Free Music Radio
SUN