RoonServer not launching on Windows 11 Server (ref#QA9FOC)

Full form submission

Network Setup

I use my ISP's router alongside a personal router.

ARC Status

ARC is *Not Ready*

Roon Error Code

None of these are listed. It simply says "TIMEDOUT" or similar.

On my pc windows 11 server, the roonserver doesn't launch

Have you set the menu option to launch it on startup?

Thank you for your answer but because Roon server doesn’t have an interface, I don’t can manage it. Otherwise, when I want to reinstall Roon on my PC, I receive an advice “Please quit all instances of Roon server before continuing” that means that Roon server is well launched in background. However when I launch Roo Arc on my phone I receive an advice that says “Impossible de se connecter à votre Roon server veillez vérifier votre Roon server et réessayez”

Add images

Add images

Are you sure it is not already running? Open the notification tray on the taskbar and see if there is a Roon Icon there. That would be the RoonServer running. You can stop it, by right clicking and choosing Quit.

Hi @Jean-Michel_Elbo,
Thanks for writing to let us know about this issue. From the screenshots you shared it looks like you have Roon running but now ARC will not connect to your server. Is this correct?

Thank you for your answer. Yes, it is correct.

Are you able to use ARC while on your home network?

Roon alone, on my PC, works very well but Roon Arc on my phone doesn’t connect to Roon on PC.

Even when your phone is using your wifi network? (Which is what @daniel asked)

Yes, I’m on the same Wi-Fi network!

My PC is connected by cable to my modem

I specified in Roon the IP address of the PC.

And is your PC on the same IP subnet as your wifi devices?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.