Ropieee not seen by Airplay or Spotify

I swear I posted this yesterday, but it’s nowhere to be found. After working for a long time, Airplay and Spotify are no longer found. Web UI looks fine. Completely flat network. Any ideas? Feedback 8ea241cc868f0ad9

For both services the output is set to ‘off’.
Select the output device and you’re good to go.

Sorry, I really should have noticed that! But it does beg the question of how that came about. The RPi has just been sitting there for ages, quietly updating itself every week. Oh well, it works now!

1 Like

I have the same issue with Airplay and Spotify.

In my case both are toggled on. Then I clicked on the configure icon in the top right as requested. Then I rebooted just to make sure. After the reboot, in the interface, I can see both Airplay and Spotify enabled.

However, I cannot see the Airplay speaker on any of my devices (not even in Roon) and Spotify Connect does not show up in the Spotify app.

Roon bridge works fine.