Rugby's Weekly Roon User and Music Google Chat

@Joshua_Nelson

I saw your video and I think I can explain what you are doing wrong pretty quickly. But, as usual easier to show. See you in 60

1 Like

I saw your post. It is something you are doing. I’ll explain in 24 minutes.

1 Like

Greetings Everyone! Today at 3 pm EST will be the usual weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music.

link removed

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

1 Like

The combo…

2 Likes

Nice setup :+1:

1 Like

Hey Gents, nice engaging with you all in @Rugby’s weekly! @AceRimmer @ged_hickman1 @andybob @Dan_Sullivan @ipeverywhere and the DOMI and JD Beck fan. (Forgive me if I leave anyone out?)

4 Likes

Our pleasure Joshua!

Greetings Everyone! Today at 3 pm EST will be the usual weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music.

(old linked removed)

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

I was out listening to music :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There will be a big update to the sq statement of my new “anti pods” tm @rugby gear.
Basically it appears I am a total klutz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Sooo… not moving :slight_smile:

1 Like

And not buying a new dac :wink:

Did you have something setup incorrectly? Remember always read the manuals. :wink:

A true audiophile tragedy.

1 Like

What’s a manual?:thinking:

But no…not really…sort of… maybe… possibly…you will see :joy:

1 Like

(linked removed)

@andybob I didn’t get those links copied can you post them here! Thanks. Great to see everyone, as usual.

1 Like

A couple of fun covers:

2 Likes

Way back in early 2021 I had an all day 1.8 Launch chat, to talk with other users about 1.8. I think I"ll do the same today. Once again, like my weekly Sat Roon User Google Chats, this is not an official chat, but, one made up of fellow users.

I do know a bit about 2.0 and ARCand will be happy to answer any questions.

Link: link removed.

1 Like

ARC and Roon 2.0 Day Two Chat…

Way back in early 2021 I had an all day 1.8 Launch chat, to talk with other users about 1.8. I think I"ll do the same today. Once again, like my weekly Sat Roon User Google Chats, this is not an official chat, but, one made up of fellow users.

I do know a bit about 2.0 and ARCand will be happy to answer any questions.

Link: (link removed)

1 Like