Rugby's Weekly Roon User and Music Google Chat

waiting as well… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe @Rugby got busy, typical when I got myself here…lmao!
Hope he is ok though

1 Like

Thanks for joining everyone! We’ll do it again next week.

2 Likes

Ooy, I missed last wknd and today’s chat!!! I have a reminder set, but I somehow still missed today. I really enjoyed the meet a couple weeks ago, I’ll make sure to make next week!

Thanks for running it IP. Sorry, I got tied up in personal stuff and lost track of time.

1 Like

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics; drop on by and say Hi!

((old link removed))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics; drop on by and say Hi!

((old topic link removed))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

Here are musical suggestions from Today’s Meet:

Daniil Trifonov Bach: The Art of Life

Mitsuko Uchida Mozart: The Piano Sonatas (disk 5)

Joep Beving - Trilogy

Vikenger Olafsson - Debussy Rameau

Midnight Sugar

Tord Gustavsen Quartet/ The Well - The Well

Nik Bartsch’s Ronin / Llyria - Modul 47

Gleb Kolyadin / Gleb Kolyadin - Eldolon

Gleb Kolyadin / Gleb Kolyadin - Astral Architecture

Brendon Moeller / Aerial Navigation

thank you to everyone for your suggestions!

Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio - Midnight Sugar

or, really anything on the Three Blind Mice label

and, this story was mentioned so linking for reference Three Blind Mice Supreme Collection 1500 | A Treasure Trove Of Music - Bits and Bytes - Audiophile Style

2 Likes

Hi guys! Saturday is a bit of a mess for me in terms of availability. So, I am going to do the Meetup on Sunday at 3pm.

Remember still looking for the best concert experience you have ever had, be ready with an answer! :smiley:

1 Like

Today is a special timeframe because yesterday didn’t work out. 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

((Old link removed))

((Old link removed))

1 Like

((old link removed))

((Link Removed))

Apologies for joining late! When I joined I saw a message saying my mic is muted due to the size of the call.

Thanks for joining us Geoff! Always great to see a new face.

1 Like

Thanks for the invitation! I enjoyed it and hope to return next week. But I won’t be able to stay for the entire discussion because I need to pick my wife up at the airport next Saturday.

1 Like

((old link removed))

((old link removed))

(( old link removed))