Rugby's Weekly Roon User and Music Google Chat

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics; drop on by and say Hi!

((old meeting link removed))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

Thanks for the chat guys, we touched on Moore’s Law and HQPlayer, IP’s upcoming speaker listening, Vandersteen and what makes them great, and what makes a great Roon server; as well as other things.

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics; drop on by and say Hi!

((old link removed - meeting over))

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

Hey @Rugby
Going to clear my calendar this Saturday and I will try my darnest to make it this week!

(( old meeting link removed))

Thanks everyone! Great Chat. Nice speaker discussion on IP’s speaker search. And it was interesting to hear what everyone’s top most Roon Feature Request was; some I guessed and some were a surprise.

See you next week, have a great week!

And I got hung up right at 2.45 yet again, sorry I missed it…again.

One week……

Where can I look to learn more about the extension you are using for these events?

@Rugby Is there a meeting today by chance?

Indeed! I usually put up the link within 10 minutes prior to the meeting.

Gotcha, thanks!

(( Old link removed))

Just tried to join and it said denied?
lol

try again, I had a clicking mishap

1 Like

That’s the red flag that they set up for you.
I would love to be able to join more than the once I have

1 Like

Good meeting today. Look forward to you joining us again Michael.

1 Like

Me too, I need to get the wife out of the house on a Saturday evening :grin::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I really enjoyed it and glad I could make it at last.
A real pleasure to meet you all and put faces and mannerisms ( which are always lost via a keyboard) to actual users.
Will try my darnest to become a “regular”…

1 Like

((old link Removed))

Thanks for coming everyone. Nice chat today covering many topics including discussion on the current state of Roon Search, Roon’s Database - leveldb, and what social elements that should be in Roon; as well as our discussion on the speaker of the week, the MBL RADIALSTRAHLER.

2 Likes

Is there anybody out there?
:wink:

1 Like