Rugby's Weekly Roon User and Music Google Chat

Is there a meet today? February 19?

Of course! :smiley: I usually put the link up 10 to 5 minutes prior.

1 Like

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics; drop on by and say Hi!

Link remo ed.

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

Thanks to everyone, great discussions.

Below are the weekly recommendations,

@andybob @ipeverywhere

Great Piano album I referenced

@Ernesto_Del_Aguila has been listening to this on his new Mojo2

1 Like

Yes, good meeting!

Meant to say before I left that I won’t be able to make next week as wedding anniversary and we are going away for the weekend so…
Enjoy :innocent:

4 Likes

Today at 3 pm EST will be the weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics; drop on by and say Hi!

( Link removed )

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

In today’s meeting I mentioned an HQ Player reseller who can provide a discount for Roon users. Here are his details:

2 Likes

Also, I found the answer to my question.

Quoted from Miska on Audiophile Style.

These are now roughly equivalent like:

sinc-Ls = Chord Mojo/Hugo

sinc-Lm = Chord Dave

sinc-Ll = Chord MScaler

3 Likes

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics; drop on by and say Hello!

Old Link Removed

Knock, Knock…

Old Link Removed

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics; drop on by and say Hello!

Old link removed.

{{link removed}}

1 Like

Not having any luck, just says getting ready?

Retry it again, copy the URL and past it into the browser

Greetings Everyone! Today at 3 pm EST will be the usual weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music; drop on by and say Hello!

old link removed.

Greetings Everyone! Today at 3 pm EST will be the usual weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music; drop on by and say Hello!

((old link removed))

((old link removed))

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music.

Link removed

@AceRimmer Try this
RoonShareImage-637766558050117243

Also, the whole Tron Soundtrack is excellent if you’re already using Daft Punk as test material.

1 Like