Running remote with Tidal library freezes tablet. Have to restart every time

Hey @casey_cook — Thank for sharing your report with us!

First, so we can better understand your setup, can you provide some more information about your networking hardware (i.e. full topology including models of hardware in use).

I’d also like to propose a test so we can better understand this behavior you’re experiencing. Do you have any other devices available that you can use as a remote? Knowing whether or not these issues are limited to this device will certainly help with troubleshooting!

• If you’re controlling Roon directly from the Core machine do you experience this behavior?
  • Can you provide some of the hardware specifications of your Android device?

This sounds like you may be experiencing the same behavior as described in this thread:

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/lenovo-yoga-stuck-in-portrait/10749/39

Please take a look at the DPI settings on your device, as described in the thread linked above. What are the DPI settings? If you change them are you able to use landscape mode?

If possible, please try the test mentioned above (using a different device) and let me know if the same behavior occurs. Knowing whether or not this is specific to this device will certainly be a great data point.

Thanks!
Dylan