Hello Roon Community & Support,
I’m using ROON server, intrial, since yesterday and few things popup right after setting ROON server. I know that most probably I would find answers to my questions on forum after digging for few days or weeks but I think it will be much quicker if post my questions here.
- How to setup ROON server to start automatically after Windows restart after power loss, without logging to Windows? Please note that Windows is already set to reboot after power loss.
- How to setup ROON server to prevent users using REMOTE applications, from seeing and having full access to ROON folders, backups and similar? I do not want to have my kids, guests and others to have write access to my folders, backups and other settings which shall be accessible to administrator only.
- Where, how and from where can I access and download ROON extensions? I have try to “Discover Roon Extensions” from within Roon menu but nothing was discovered and nothing was available to chose from.
- What’s is the host name and port of ROON server ? I need to set this in Elgato Stream Deck – I know static IP of ROON server and its name but is doesn’t work when I enter values to Stream Deck software.
- Latest Windows 10, up to date as per today, configured as standalone ROON server
- Latest ROON server, up to date as per today
- Elgato Stream Deck