Scrolling in Roon Remote for Desktop (macOS) seems to be broken

@support

Hi!
Using mouse wheel it is impossible for me to scroll one page at time…
I’ve tried two different mouses and one simple “step” on the wheel scrolls 4 pages at once.

Is there a way to fix this?

Other apps work great withe the same settings of my mouse.

Cheers,
Paolo

Hi @Paolo_Limoncelli ---- Thank you for the report, the feedback is appreciated!

I just ran quick test with a very basic USB mouse and had no issues scrolling one page at a time via the “wheel”. I checked the “artist”, “album”, and “composers” browsers, and in all case I was able to navigate without issue. The test was performed on a MacBook Air running “High Sierra”. Are there any other detail you can provide me when you notice this behavior? What type of mouse are you using?

-Eric

1 Like

macOS Sierra, Logitech Performance MX and Apple Mouse

Hi @Paolo_Limoncelli ----- Thank you for the follow up and verifying that information for me.

Continuing forward, I do not have access to the mentioned Logitech mouse, but, I did have a chance to test with the mentioned Apple mouse on an iMac this morning. I navigated to the “album” browser and using the Apple mouse I was able to move on page at a time via the “side scroll” function on the mouse. All pages appeared one at a time as expected and did not experience any page skipping.

-Eric