Networking Gear & Setup Details

Wired connection to Vodafone fiber router

Connected Audio Devices

Ak Kann Alpha
Auralic Aries
Allo Usb Bridge Signature

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Searches are not returning any result from Tidal or Qobuz unless they were previously added to my library
I can access Tidal or Qobuz or Tidal albums saved in my library
I can play songs from Tidal or Qobuz partitions.

Hi @alessandro_niola, please accept my apologies for not responding to your concern right away. I truly appreciate your patience!

I wanted to check in to see if you were still experiencing any issues with this?

If so, it might be that you have the “Library Only” search enabled. To see if you have this enabled, please search for an artist and to the top right of the screen, there will be an icon next to the filter. If this is selected, you won’t be able to search for artists/tracks outside of your library. I’ve attached some pictures of what this will look like below.

This is what it will look like if this feature is not enabled, giving you the ability to search for all artists/tracks:

This is what it will look like if this feature is enabled, giving you the ability to only search within your library for artists/tracks:

Please let us know if this continues after checking that this feature has been enabled. Thanks! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.