Search Tidal/Qobuz By Label

I’d like to search for all eg; albums on a given label that are available to stream on Tidal/Qobuz. Especially in electronic music there are labels with a particular sound and it’s nice to be able to explore their music from within Roon.

5 Likes

+1. A label search feature within artist search and more generally would be helpful.

+1. A label search feature within artist search and more generally would be helpful.

+1… yessss please! I would be really useful

+1 Yes please! It would also be very useful for classical music.

+1.

You can do this with Qobuz app itself. When you look up album info it gives you the label. Click that and shows all on that label. I haven’t figured out direct way to search a label. Roon only has label search for albums already favorited.

I was really hoping some more of the focus features could be use on streaming services for albums not in our library. So could choose country search or 80’s search of whatever focus has to offer.

+1. Please

+1, pretty please with sugar on top!!

+1. Please!

+1 this would be very useful.

Bump!
Would really like to see this implemented! :cd: :dvd: :minidisc:

1 Like

Another orphan request…

Though this has zero votes, suggest @moderators may want to close and consolidate with the primary feature request (because it is featured quite high on forum search)…

Also, anyone who cares about this feature should vote for it on the main thread!

+1 from me for this. I tend to be interested in underground dance music, so fairly often try to find tracks based on their label as a way of new music discovery, e.g. I’ll listen to most new releases on labels like Super Rhythm Trax, Balkan Vinyl, or Science Cult even if I’ve not heard of them, because I trust the folk who curate those labels.

I’d love this too. But. One thing has annoyed me after switching from Tidal to Qobuz which does let you view the label is the way label tend to release lots of single tracks from EP’s and LP’s. Makes sorting through to find the full EP/LP a total pain sometimes.

Would be great if you could filter such releases out if you wanted to avoid.

I really like a the record Label ACT. They have great artists and the recoding quality is superb. When I search the ACT Label in Qobuz, I get over 400 titles. When I select Qobuz or Tidal inside Roon I only get the 18 Titles saved in my Library. ???

Response:This is indeed the case with Roon. You can’t search for labels outside your library. In the feature suggestions part of the website, you may vote for this to happen (some day).

Response 2: This feature would be a great addition and in my opinion crucial .

Didja vote at the top of the thread (blue button)?