Searching AV Pre with analogue multichannel in and Dirac

My problem is: Currently I’m using for multichannel an Emotiva XMC-1 together with an exaSound e68 multichannel DAC (upto DSD256 with 8 channels).
I’m sure, that the exaSound DAC performs a lot better (owning also an Eversolo DMP-A6) than the DACs bundled with current AV Pres and so I need for my new AV Pre an analogue multichannel in (don’t love the idea to use a multichannel switch and the digital volume control in the e68).
Also I won’t do without Dirac.
So, what are my options in buying a new Pre?
Longer time I thought about the Primare SP35, but it seems that there I’ll have no DSD through HDMI (that’s the state for the current SP25) and for 7000-8000 € I don’t want to make such a compromise.
Are there any suggestions?

This is not a answer to your question, just that I’m looking for the same thing and hoping you get some good feedback.

AVR’s and separates have mostly done away with 7.1 analog inputs. My setup depends on that and doesn’t have any room in my enclosed rack for any additional equipment. Denon AVR-X8500H with 7.1 analog inputs, Coleman 7.1 sw for connecting both the S88 and OPPO 205, with pre-outs to a NAD M28. . I use this setup with 7.2.4 speaker arrangement for home theater and music. It won’t last forever and I have no idea what comes next. The Denon AVR-X8500HA is available with the 7.1 input but it has Audyssey. I too am hoping for Dirac on the next one.

But, isn’t Dirac resampling everything down to 24/48 (or 24/96 depending on its version) to do it’s processing.

For the analogue multichannel input and also for DSD over HDMI I don’t use any DSP (my four floorstanding speakers, the sub and the center are in ITU settings and also the hearing room is optimized), but for movies I want to have the option to use Dirac.

Any hints about the searched AVR/AVP?

Marantz and Denon used to have 7.1 analog multichannel inputs but not anymore. I think your best option currently is getting the New miniDSP FLEX HTx.

Yesterday I’ve asked Terry from Primare about the SP25 and the coming (needs additional one/two years) SP35 Prisma and he answered, that they had a learning curve in designing the SP25, which isn’t able to handle DSD through HDMI.
This means:
The SP35 should have an analogue multichannel in, Dirac, DSD through HDMI, Roon Ready (perhaps in multichannel) and so it will be a hot candidate for me to substitute my current used Emotiva XMC-1 and the Primare PRE35 Prisma.
Also I’ve time to save money (the SP35 will not be cheap)…

That sounds very promising. There is a gap in the market in regard to Roon multichannel and A/V processors or receivers. Maybe Primare will fill this hole in future.