Seeing Double in Album sort by Most Played

I view my albums by Most Played more than any other sort order, and every now and then I see double. If you look at the attached jpeg, you will see an album (actually a 1 track single) listed twice.

I have only one version of it, so it is not like one version is played more than the other etc.

Hi @Steve_Lees,

Can you please provide a screenshot of what you see when you click on each of those albums?

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Noris, Unfortunately I can not as today after closing and restarting Roon, it is working fine once again. I have however seen this happen on more occasions than i can remember, so next time I shall do the test you ask for.

1 Like

OK I have the same issue again today, when I click on either entry it takes me to the same album page.

For what it is worth, the album in question today is also a 1 track single. I do not recall if that is always the case, but certainly is for the last two occurrences.

Hello @Steve_Lees,

Thanks for letting me know that the issue occurred again. QA has been able to reproduce this issue internally and we have opened up an investigation with the dev team for this behavior.

As soon as we have any other questions or have more information to share with you regarding this issue I will be sure to let you know, I appreciate you patience here while the investigation occurs on our end.

Thanks,
Noris

Thank you Noris.

Noris is there any progress in this problem at all? I ask as it seems to be getting much worse, check my current display in album view.

Hello @Steve_Lees,

Thanks for pinging me here. I just confirmed with the QA team that this issue has been addressed in our next release. While I can’t comment on when the next build will be released, I suggest keeping a close eye on our Release Notes Category for when the next release ships and be on the lookout for the update!

Thanks,
Noris

OK mate thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.