Select multiple tracks feature not working

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel Core i7 PC, Windows 10

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

1gb Fibre - Vodafone router WiFi and Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

WASAPI USB Sound Card connected to Multi channel Surround Sound System

Description Of Issue

Is there still an issue with selecting multiple tracks in the Library or Playlists (Shift Key + Select Tracks)?

I see there was an issue dating back to Jan 18 but this looked as if it was a Mac issue not windows. Is there a simple fix, or do I need to accept the bug?

hi, @Nathan_Fowler, thanks for the report, could you, please post more detailed step to reproduce the issue and a video/screencast where you are reproducing this issue, please? I am asking, because I’m not able to replicate this on my end.

Thanks!

Ivan

I have recorded a video but the editor will not allow me to attach, do you have an email address?

Could you, please, share it with me via firefox send and post a link here?

Thanks!

Ivan

Here’s the link:

Hi, @Nathan_Fowler, I’ve just tried downloading your file, but got “link expired” page. I sent you a Private Message with instructions how to send us the video.

Sorry for troubles.

Ivan

I guess it timed out, try this:

Thanks, @Nathan_Fowler, this one’s working.

Ivan

Thanks for the video and instructions, @Nathan_Fowler :slight_smile:

May I suggest the following:

1. To select a track use Right Mouse Button click
  2. Press Shift + Left Click on any track below or above the selected one and Roon should select all tracks in between as well.

To sum up, Roon needs a starting point a track from step #1 and then you can select everything in between using Shift + Left Click. Please, let me know if that work for you.

Thanks!

Ivan

Hi Ivan, yes that works. I see now that I was not selecting the first track correctly with a right click. Thanks for clarifying for me.

Many thanks

Nathan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.