Self-added albums?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Nucleus

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Erhernet WiFi mix… apple routers

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Many devices, used one at a time

Description Of Issue

If left alone for awhile… a week or two the library starts adding albums to itself that I need to delete(not normally a genre/recording I like) (4 in the last month)

Hi @Jennifer_Kellogg,

Where are your media files stored, are you using a NAS or are the media files located all on the Nucleus’ Internal Storage? Are only local files being added or does this behavior impact TIDAL/Qobuz tracks as well?

All my music is on an SSD drive I added to my Nucleus. The added albums are from Tidal.

Hi @Jennifer_Kellogg,

Is there anyone else using your TIDAL account? Perhaps a family member or you signed in to TIDAL on someone else’s PC? I would try changing your TIDAL password to ensure that this isn’t the case.

Nobody but me.

Hi @Jennifer_Kellogg,

I would still advise in changing the TIDAL password regardless. Can you give that a try and let me know if the same behavior occurs in the following week?

Will do(again)

1 Like

This seems to have resolved itself

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.