Server connectivity issue after recent update (ref#MB2P5U)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble playing music

What best describes your playback issue?

· Other

Describe the issue

I have a nucleus and yesterday's update made my server stop and lose contact and keep looking for the server hours

Welcome to the community forums, Jorge!

Troubleshooting will be a lot easier if you post here, please, details of the version of Roon which you are using, and the operating system of your computer, which Roon endpoints, and how things went when you restarted?

Im using Nucleus 2.0 ver 1401 and windows 11 ver 1401, since yesterday update roon is unable to access my library even the picture and name of the artist show correctly, same happen if I loof for something online, I have both tidal and qbuz.

and at middle of a session lost connection to the nucleus, and start over the index query, and it turns in a never ending stoy

Hi @jorge_Jolly,
Thanks for writing in to let us know about this issue. I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help in ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs? Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.