Setup Question - Auralic Aries & Lyngdorf TDAI-2170?

I have the following setup:

• Roon installed on a Windows 8.1 PC in my office
  • Music library stored on a Synology server,also in my office
  • Auralic Aries and Lyngdorf TDAI-2170 (USB DAC/Integrated Amp) setup in my listening room. The Aries acts as a network bridge between the Synology (running Minimserver) and the Lyngdorf. The Lyngdorf is connected to the Aries via a USB cable.

How do I setup Roon to recognize the Aries and the Lyngdorf? When I go to Audio settings in Roon, I do not see either device, only those directly connected to Roon in my office.

Thanks

In the topic [Roon and the Auralic Aries][1] you’ll see that Roon is still developing integration to your Auralic Aries. Which is why Roon doesn’t see it yet.

At this moment you could hook your windows 8.1 PC directly via USB to your TDAI-2170, after which it will see it. If they are too far apart for a USB cable (and you can’t move the PC) an option might be to use another PC temporarily as a Roon remote, connected to the Lyngdorf.

The other alternative of course is to wait till the Aries support is released.
[1]: Roon and the Auralic Aries

[quote=“asiano, post:1, topic:2296”]
Auralic Aries
[/quote]Hi,
From reading this existing topic Roon and the Auralic Aries support for this device is not there yet. So presently you will not be able to use it with Roon. However, if you connect the Lyngdorf (using it its High-End USB Audio) directly to a PC running Roon, then Roon will detect it and be able to stream to it.