Several homes / Several Roon Cores

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

We’ve got 2 homes ans 1 office and we are looking to a simple way to manage our music librairy. We actualy use roon only in our office and we would like to use it also in our 2 homes. Is it possible to install a Roon core in eah place, and to make them sync. in order that the same music librairy is always up to date in each place. Is all that possible with a single licence ? Thqnks in advabnce for your help. Jerome.

You posted your question in the #support category of the forum, but I’ve moved it into the #roon category - your question is more of a “how do I do this?” than a technical support one.

I’m sure that Community members will respond with suggestions and observations from their own experience of this scenario. Thanks for your understanding.