Share your Last.fm profile!

These “What We Are Listening” threads are great and all but wouldn’t it be fun to connect at Last.fm!

I’ll start: eric8bits’s Music Profile | Last.fm

4 Likes

Here is mine Ryzl5555’s Music Profile | Last.fm

1 Like

Interesting library. A lot I still need to discover.

1 Like
1 Like

I had thought that I was the last remaining luddite who still scrobbles, so my face lit up when I saw this thread! Great idea @ericafterdark, and it turns out we have a “Super” compatibility!

Here’s my profile:

1 Like

I’m not quite as compatible with @ericafterdark as you are:

But it seems that you and I have similar tastes:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Low compatibility is not a bad thing. I love exploring Last.fm libraries and discover new stuff.

1 Like
2 Likes

Here’s mine.

1 Like

It’s me

I’ve scrobbled a lot, but some people have 20 x me, and started a year after me and I listen to music 8 hours a day. Incredible. Must be some platform not connecting at some point.

Can’t wait to see compatibility with y’all

3 Likes

I was thinking that we already Had a thread on this, but it was Bandcamp profile’s. Good shout @ericafterdark

Here is my profile

I guess we already follow each other in the listening thread’s, but still good to get recommendations on what we are not posting zone the threads :grin:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

.sjb

2 Likes

Here’s mine

2 Likes

I started scrobbling in July of 2007 - still at it! It was a great discovery platform for me for a couple of years there. I’m pretty sure I found Steven Wilson and Porcupine Tree there, now one of my all time favorites!

2 Likes

Nice! Lots of new people to follow and libraries to discover.

Hi @Johnny_Maelstrom, it looks like you may have been referencing my last fm (I started in 2008, the year after you) so I checked your annual scrobble history. You almost certainly didn’t have the scrobbler set up correctly some years as you have almost no data. It definitely looks like it’s scrobbling correctly now though!:

Here’s mine by comparison:

1 Like

Impressive. Wish I started scrobbling earlier!

We have probably all been through times where Last.fm just stopped scrobbling or something broke and it is a pain (I have also been a user since 2008) . Before ARC was released I used to rely on last.fm to know what I had played and when, but since ARC it is less of an issue as I am doing 90%+ my listening from ARC and I can get that information from ROON.

Still I play for the plus service as I enjoy the reports and additional information provided.

2 Likes

This is a great idea @ericafterdark
Have been on last.fm much longer than using Roon.

Sometimes my 7 year old boy’s listening habits is in there too🙂 He’s into Pet Shop Boys now.

2 Likes