Share your Last.fm profile!

That’s right @Red_R it was you. I was all over Spotify with last.fm set-up during the fallow period. I wonder if the fact a lot was offline listening in subway and airline made a difference. Maybe Spotify would sync itself when back online, but not last.fm. Odd.

Anyway, I’ll play catch up now

2 Likes

Here’s mine

3 Likes

Cool! Added you as well!

Hi,

Hers’s mine Last.fm. :metal: :metal:

H-Edvardsen’s Last.fm

2 Likes

“Your compatibility with H-Edvardsen is Very Low.”

I should start listening to metal, I guess :joy:

2 Likes

Scrobblin’ away since 2004! 18 years and running… that’s crazy to think about in the internet age. Not many sites even last that long. It’s not the same community it once was, but it’s still fun to follow my own moods and tastes.

https://www.last.fm/user/DrixXx

2 Likes
3 Likes

It would be even better if Roon could integrate with it…. :heart:

1 Like

What kind of integration would you suggest?

jazzfann’s Music Profile | Last.fm

1 Like
1 Like

Great thread!

I’m just a baby scrobbler due to a lot of years bouncing around DAP’s. I was hardcore obsessive on tracking play count stats in iTunes for years before getting into DAP’s and before apple killed my dreams with iTunes match and then Apple music borking my library more than once.

Really trying to only use things that feed Last.fm from now on. Arc should help but I still need a plan b for that until it gets more stable. It’s either an iPod classic with rockbox or the last.fm app on an android DAP.

1 Like

:+1:

It feels rude not to share my profile, though Roon’s profile thing means it’s also partly my wife and sons scrobbled as well.

1 Like

How does one generate the link for that those nice little Last.fm profile “boxes”? TIA!

It is just the the logged in profile on Last.fm site, just open your profile and copy the URL link and post it in here

Only other thing to do is to just make sure the link is on a separate line on it’s own in your post here, then it gets formatted like the ones above.

Great additions. Added all of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Adding folks here! Does anyone have Last.fm Pro, and do you find it valuable/worth it?

Here is my profile

1 Like

I bought it a few years when it was discounted for life and I love it for the stats (yes I am an anorak :nerd_face:).
I use it for aggregating all my listening from different services and getting the information I like to see.
I once thought I would use Roon for everything, bad sadly it lets me down too often