Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2015-04 .. 2021-03]

I experimented with a pair of KEF LS50 Wireless last year.

Well… they are still my main system. However, I think I will eventually want Dutch & Dutch.

Brilliant. Stay safe.

1 Like

Lookin’ sharp! Great headphone shot…

1 Like

amazing…! The cat changed colors! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

He has a split personality as well. LOL

2 Likes

Maybe a glitch in the Matrix.

5 Likes

Or a different sleeve.

Not that I’ve just binge watched both series of Altered Carbon or anything like that

But the books are better.
IMHO.

1 Like

nice! i worked for red rose for a while. did you buy these at the store in the old whitney museum?

I think I’m going headphone mad, added 4th headphone Zone today in my dining room. Re using my NUC DNE3815 again as it was replaced by a Pi4 in Living Room Headphone zone. Now I bought a DAP my DragonFly Red was also redundant so its now part of this rig. No pics as it’s all been seen before in a different room.

So that’s 10 official zones. I only have a 3 bed terraced house, must be mad.

6 Likes

Ermmm I’m looking for some other explanation mate but…

1 Like

I think I still have to scroll my zone list on my 4K tv remote…I’m in bed now tho

I have three headphone locations (multiples at two stations). It’s easy to do.

Too much detail my friend. Some things we keep to ourselves.

1 Like

They will when my new IEM’s arrive. :grin:

I have 3 rooms that each have a speaker zone and a headphone zone daft thing is two of the speaker zones have headphone outs to, but they are not convenient for where I sit in the room and the Bluesounds headphone out is anaemic to say the least.

I also have 2 pis and two hats that I could use but they are currently on sabbatical in my tech cupboard for a rainy day and when I get my garage some power and useable as a man cave.

My old Technics gear made it to Steve Guttenberg’s Audiophiliac daily show. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

6 Likes

That’s a very cool setup for a 16 year old to have!

2 Likes

Started working at 12 during every holiday :slightly_smiling_face: Would no longer be accepted today.
At € 2,00 an hour and payed just over € 2.000,00 for the set.

2 Likes