Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2021-04 .. 2021-09]

Well I have been messing around for 2 years with all this , since my wife passed away 2 years ago. I have bought and sold tons of equipment and lugged this stuff back and forth between 2 rooms. I think I am done for now, and concentrating on where I am. At first I did not like being alone in the house locked up in the back of the house in what was a dedicated room. So I lugged everything into the main living room area for awhile, did not like the sound, and moved it all back. Doing all this I have been buying and selling also.

After a few months, I decided I really did not like being alone in the house back in this addition. I can’t say why for sure, but I really wanted to be in the main living area. So I moved the audio again back into the front area.

So my old area in the back, now has some computers, including my Roon Computer, some furniture and a giant audio rack empty, except for a tiny Bluray player I use for backing up my SACD’s to my system.

So from having 2 racks full of 20K worth of equipment, cable , wires , accessories to where I am now in the pics. No more 60 pound amps or 50 lb turntables to wrestle with and hurt my 65 year old back .

So I am down to my new NAD Masters M33, my ripped music , Qobuz, and ROON, and listening to more music than ever when I have the time, along with all the other cool stuff I can do with the M33. I have some work to do to improve the room, already did some. Dirac live (I own the full version) will help. The M33 is very fast and agile in all its functions.

NAD Masters M33, Revel Performa F208, PS audio Power Cable and Dectet AC Power Conditioner, dedicated 20amp circuit, Dedicated PC for Roon core with SSD for OS and Roon , everything hard wired no wifi. TV capable of showing ROON on big screen when I am in the mood, when not covered by a heavy blanket. PC in a total different area of the house.

39 Likes