Sign in every time

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Rock V1.7 installed on NUC8i5BEH

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet connected to switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue

Every day I have to sign in first with email and password before I can use Roon.
After using Roon I never do not sign out, I only stop Roon Rock using WEB GUI.
Info: before the NUC (Rock) I used a laptop with Core V1.7, here was the same issue.

Hello @Kai_Wenta, and welcome to the community! Does this issue happen if you leave Roon open overnight? Are you running build 610 under “Settings>About”?

Hello,

yes, Roon Rock Build 610 is installed.

I didn’t turn off Roon yesterday. Roon Rock ran all night and the issue didn’t happen, but for me that is not the solution to the problem. I would like to turn off the NUC when not in use.

I used Roon a year ago. Roon Core was installed on my old WIN10 laptop at the time. There was no problem with sign in back then.

Now, after a year break I used the same laptop for Roon again, but the sign-in issue was there immediately.
A few days ago I bought a NUC8i5 and installed the last version of Roon Rock (V1.7 Build 610), but the issue is still there.

I think my hardware is not causing the problem.

Best regards

Hi @Kai_Wenta,

The next time you start up Roon and are asked to log in can you make a note of the time it occurs? We will enable diagnostics and take a look at what’s occurring at that time. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.