Signing into Qobuz

Others seem to have had this problem but I did not see solution posted. I can sign into Qobuz on my phone and on my Mac Pro but not through Roon (although I was signed in in the past with no problem).

I have tried changing user name and password but that didn’t help, I also made sure I had put my VPN app. Any thoughts on how to fix.

Hello Carolyn, welcome to the community. Sorry I’m late in doing so, but I’ve moved your post into the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team. Could you please give some more details of your Roon setup as described below. That will help the diagnosis of your issue. Thanks.

Apologies for the delay, @Carolyn_DuPuy! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

Are you still having trouble logging in to Qobuz?

Did it work for you before or is this a new setup?

Hey @Carolyn_DuPuy,

I am secretly hoping that you’ve been enjoying Qobuz since June onwards, but, I wanted to make sure you didn’t need any help. Could you please let us know if there’s anything we can do? :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.