Skipped files on import are imported

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Innuos Zenith (Mk3)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

N/A (files stored on and played from Innuos server/player)
Description Of Issue

I have imported my music (FLAC) ripped with the Innuos or bought on Qobuz and Roon indicates that a number of files were not imported/skipped because the files are corrupted. It seems that mostly (but not solely) entire albums are affected.
BUT: the files show up in Roon in the albums and they play correctly.
Any explanation and what I should do or check? Side question: is there a way to export or print the list of files?

Thanks,

Alexis

The Skipped Files page (Settings > Library > Skipped Files) has an Export to Excel button…

Thanks Geoff but I don’t see this button. I’m using the iOS app. I must be blind… can you share a screen shot?
Note: I solved the skipped files mystery. I’m ripping with Innuos Zenith and for some albums, the rips create a “goo” FLAC file and a a duplicated corrupt file correctly skipped by Roon.

1 Like

Ah - that button may not be present in the iOS app. It may require the full Roon Control UI present in the PC or MacOS .

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.