Skipping to next song not possible [Resolved - Shuffle Was Enabled]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

QNAP Core 1.7 610 Windows 10 1.7 610 LINN DSM

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet CAT7

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

LAN LINN DSM

Description Of Issue

Hello

If I start a song (no matter which “CD” (flag, ripped DBPowerAmp), any song of this album will be played. The click on “next song” is possible, but it jumps to a random song of the album. I would like to hear “normal” song 1-x again and a album from the beginning.

Thanks for help

Best regards
Rainer /DE

could you post a Pic of how you select your album to play, because it sounds like either your selecting SHUFFLE instead of PLAY or that your Queue has the Shuffle Setting on, look at the method you select the song or album to play and look at the Play Queue, near the top right are 2 symbols, Repeat and Shuffle, make sure that is not turned on…

HI geoB, Thx but on top right Ive the Symbol for searching and bookmark -
here my screenshots - I believe you that the problem is sitting in front of, but I can’t see any mistake … please help me :slight_smile: perhaps by select the right screen shot . Thanks

You’ve somehow clicked on SHUFFLE in the Queue screens, bottom right of your last picture, 3rd icon from the right is the QUEUE, click that and look for the SHUFFLE symbol and click it once to toggle shuffle off. Look in the upper right for the double criss cross symbol.

Thanks a lot - you a man of the month !! All works fine - the problem was sitting in front of the screen.

Stay healthy
regards Rainer DE

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.