Skips to next track within 5-10 seconds

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Innuos Zen, 2TB + Chord Hugo II

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
No network involved. Music is played from the internal disk on the Zen.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Chord Hugo II directly connected via USB (Audioquest Cinnamon) and using the Innuos setup as Roon Core with Squeezelite Player.

Description Of Issue
When using my Roon software, the track skips to the next within the first 5-10 seconds and the timer then stops at 0:00.
When clicked enough times on the play button of the first track it ends up playing correctly.

This only happens when using USB direct with Hugo. All other network devices (Bang & Olufsen and Sonos) works fine.

Hope you can help me out here.

Best regards
Lars

Hi @Lars_Schorling,

So we can better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Can you share a screenshot of Device Setup?
  • When you are able to play a track to this device, can you share a screenshot of the Signal Path?
  • Has this worked previously for you?

Moving forward, please try the following:

• Connect the Chord Hugo to a Windows or Mac remote device. When connected here does this work for you?
  • Try using a different USB cable

Hi Dylan,

I have just been in contact with Innuos and they have explained that it is because this special Roon setting is still in beta.

They have also given me documentation for a workaround, so this I will try later this week (I’m out of the country right now). I’ll get back to you should this not work.

Consider this “ticket” closed and thank you for helping me out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.