Same here with all what i do
So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
Can you elaborate a bit on what type of slowness you’re seeing? Where are things running slow? How long is it taking? How does it compare to before the update? Have you tried rebooting since the update?
2 posts were split to a new topic: Experiencing slowness on iOS remote
When i sign out Qobuz all work better
and when i sign out tidal also is working like before the update 1.6,verry fast.
I cheque also all the internet connections and all is working fine.
My router is Netgear Nighthawk X10
AD7200 Smart WiFi-router Model R9000
The server Reference flow (audioaanzee)
When is slow,all is slow; search albums,add albums, delete albums
Today i sign in to Tidal again,its working better without Qobuz but not same as before the update 1.6,it was faster before
I’d like to get a report over to our technical team for review, but first I was hoping you could provide some additional information that will help them better understand what you’re experiencing.
- What is your typical internet speed?
- When signed in to Qobuz is analysis being performed? Is there a spinner in the upper-right corner of the screen?
- How many tracks are in your library total (TIDAL, Qobuz, and local)?
Next, I’d like to try get some specific examples for the team to look into. Please do the following with TIDAL and Qobuz enabled:
- Perform 2 searches. What are your searching for (exact search string)? How long does the search take to load (seconds)?
- Add 2 albums to your library. What are the albums? How long does this process take (seconds)?
- Delete 2 albums from your library. What are the albums? How long does this process take (seconds)?
- Downloadsnelheid: tot 240 Mbps**
- Uploadsnelheid: tot 30 Mbps**
- Downloadlimiet: 3 TB
- 10 mailboxen
- 5 GB per mailbox
- Webruimte van 1 GB
When Analysis is impossible tu use Roon
When not analysis is possible but verry verry slow
Tidal add 2 albums:± 25 sec.
delete 2 albums:±8 sec.
Qobuz add 2 albums:± 56 sec.
delete 2 albums:±5sec.
In the menu bar “discover” is ± 1 min.
How can i do 2 searches in the same time ?
I hope help the team with thuis information.
What were the albums that you added and deleted in the example above?
Apologies for the confusion. No need to do two at the same time, just two different searches with the time it takes for each.
The 2 first albums in the left corner.
And the time for search is all the time different
Its slow and then more slow,so is difficult to give in sec.