Song "hangs" Roon [Ticket In]

The last 88 tracks of Dramarama’s “Vinyl” album all play as a single song. On CD players it was entertaining to watch the track number climb from 12-99 as the song played.

On Roon, playback halts at track 12. Manually forwarding the playlist hangs on the next track as well.

Here’s what the tracks look like in Roon:

What can I do to help diagnose/fix this problem? The ripped tracks do play in iTunes, and I’m reasonably certain they used to play on my Sonos, though I wouldn’t bet my life on it.

Hello @Steve_Kalkwarf,

Would it be possible for you to send those files to us to take a look? I will PM you instructions shortly on how to do so.

Thanks,
Noris

For anyone watching the thread, I am sending the files to support. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Upload complete: “Vinyl.zip”

Hello @Steve_Kalkwarf,

Thanks for submitting those files, I have taken a look at them and am noticing some strange behavior. I’m going to pass this info and those files over to the QA team to take a closer look. Thanks again for your report!

– Noris

Hello @Steve_Kalkwarf,

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that our technical team has been able to reproduce this behavior and we’ve opened up a bug report with our developers.

While I can’t say for certain when this bug will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and I will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved. Thanks again for the report!

– Noris

1 Like