"Songs not available in Tidal"

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Catalina/MacMini 2T SSD, 8gig RAM

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Using Meridian Explorer 2 connected to Mac mini via USB. Also have SONOS network with Boost, and a TP Link AC 1200, but not using WiFi now.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Meridian Explorer 2 USB

Description Of Issue

Whether controlling Roon from my laptop, or the Mac mini running as the Core, Roon says songs in my Tidal Playlist are not available, and doesn’t play at all due to too many errors. However, I can play those tracks just fine from the Tidal app.

What gives?

Have you rebooted everything?

Hi @Stephen_Thompson,

Did these playlists work okay in Roon previously?

Outside of playlists, if you navigate to a TIDAL album in Roon, do you experience the same issue?

Can you try giving your Core machine a reboot and let us know if that helps at all?

Will reboot and report back.

1 Like

Ok, it seems to work now. Anyone know why this glitchiness was happening?

Thanks for confirming things are working for you, @Stephen_Thompson!

It’s hard to say for sure why this issue might have happened, but I’d like to gather some information for the team about it so they can look into this further. Were there any changes to your TIDAL account around the time this started happening (moving from trial to full subscription, billing change, password change, etc.)? What were you doing in Roon prior to this occurring?

1 Like

Yes, I recall now I changed my payment card during that time. Maybe that is what glitched things up for a bit.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.