Songs shown as unavailable

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

A lots of the songs shown as “Unavailable”.
Pls advise as when I listen via TIDAL, no such issue. Earlier on TIDAL have the same issue.

Hi @Joel_Tan thanks so much for letting us know you’ve run into this error message and for sharing on Community! We can certainly help!

I have some steps that I would like you to try to rectify this error message if you could. The first step would be to sign out of TIDAL in Roon, restart your Core device, and sign back into TIDAL in Roon.

The second step would be to change the DNS. We have seen users have a better experience in the past if they change their Router’s DNS servers from the ISP provided ones to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS. Can you please give this a try and let me know if it helps?

If after signing out and changing the DNS, you still see this error, we’ll then ask that you clear the cache.

• Stop Roon Server from running in the Web UI
  • Find and open your RoonServer database
  • Navigate to RoonServer/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon Server via the WebUI and verify if the issue still occurs

Please feel free to let me know if any of these steps do not help. :pray:t3: Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.