SonicTransporter Stuck Adding Content

After reconnecting and adding back files, I now have even stranger behavior than I had before (where I only had a few thousand files missing). Now it initally finds all 95,094 of my files and starts “Adding Music to Library”. The 95,094 starts going down (which is unusual) and it eventually adds 3996 files. But the “adding” revolving circle on the upper right never stops. End result (which is still trying is):

Adding Music to Library: of 3996 tracks, 3996 added, 3966 identified

Again, pointing the 1.3 Roon core on my Windows 8.1 machine at the exact same attached USB drive on the SonicTransporter (over a network connection), I get all 95,094 files added properly to my Roon library.

@eric and @support The title to this thread is marked as solved and my original thread post that was moved to here (SonicTransporter not picking up all my files) that was marked as solved in 1.3 is not solved. I’m in even worse case at this point. Thanks for any assistance.

EDIT: Running 1.3 (build 194) on SonicTransporter i5 (the ST firmware is latest). Files are all on USB drive connected to SonicTransporter (and all are readable if I connect Win8.1 1.3 Roon to that disk).