Sonore ultraRendu With Sonore Audiophile Linear Power Supply Impression!

I used to say the DAC of a digital system is akin to the turntable’s cartridge of an analogue setup. However, after trying out the Sonore ultraRendu, it seems to make sense that the streamer, is more like a turntable’s cartridge while the DAC is probably more like the phono stage. Most of the reviewers haven’t been describing the sound the ultraRendu brings but I’ll describe some of its key improvements. Tighter and larger bass, more full-bodied and brawny sound, sweeter, refined and analogue sounding in its whole spectrum.

Using the built-in DAC in the Hegel H120 as a comparison, my iFi Zen DAC Signature V2 paired with the ultraRendu with Sonore Linear Power Supply, made this source more appealing in its sound. The difference wasn’t night and day but hey I was using an SGD$398.05 DAC against one that is known to be a great performer by those who reviewed the Hegel. However, as the iFi doesn’t allow it to sound as smooth or refined as the Wavelength Brick N2, I had the Denafrips Ares 12th-1 on order. The Wavelength Brick N2 does not work with the Sonore ultraRendu. It will play but a screeching/glitching sound will appear around after 1 minute or so. It works perfectly with the iFi Zen DAC Signature V2.

On an aside, has anyone tried the Apple TV 4K and stream its audio output to the Sonore ultraRendu? How does it perform? I’m wondering if Apple TV 4K allows this. I’m able to do so via Airplay on my iPad mini.

Does anyone know any new model TVs that has Airplay capability for me to stream to the ultraRendu? If I’m not wrong there isn’t any, so I’ve been looking at the Apple TV 4K.

Thanks in advanced! for any help given.