Sonos System unavailable ?!

Hello,

my Sonos System is unavailaable, i´ve tried to update both ( sonos & Roon ), still no sonos is found.

please Help :slight_smile:

Marco

Hi @bullrich ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are appreciated.

Moving forward, to help aide in my evaluation of this issue you are experiencing may I kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup as seen here.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you are implementing. I want to have a clear understanding of how your Sonos "system " is communicating with your network and all the devices involved with making this possible.

• Can you please provide some further insight into when you noticed this behavior, how it started, etc. The more insight you can provide the better.

• Are you able to still use your Sonos device with the Sonos application, or have you lost access there as well?

• Since noticing this behavior, have you tried power cycling ALL of your equipment (Roon core, Sonos endpoints, networking hardware etc)?

-Eric