Sonos transport lost connection to audio device error

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having issues, @hammer.

Can you give us a little more information about what you’re seeing?

• After updating to Build 334 did you try rebooting your Core and Sonos devices?
  • Does this behavior occur for all Sonos devices? You do non have this issue with non-Sonos devices, correct?
  • When playing to these devices do you have them grouped? If so, how are they grouped? If you play back to an individual, non-grouped Sonos zone do you still experience this?

I’d like to enable some diagnostics on your account so I can get a report to the team for review. First may I ask that you reproduce the issue and make a note of the time that it occurs? Let me know that time and then we will be able to review the diagnostics report in relation to when this was replicated so we can gain some additional insight into what you’re experiencing.

Thanks,
Dylan

Hi, it’s 9:41 pm EST on 7/15/18 and I just tried to play A Whiter Shade of Pale to Sonos PC and it lost transport control after around 30 seconds. Sonos PC is 2 Sonos One devices paired to be a Left and a Right. Both Sonos Ones are hardwired with wifi turned off. Hope this helps!

Hi @dylan, not sure if it helps to troubleshoot, but I unplugged all my Sonos devices except for Sonos PC (L+R) and another called PC Optical and I just tried to play a song Whiter Shade of Pale (at 8:00 pm EST 7/16/18) and I still losing transport control. Thanks.

Thank you @hammer!

Enabled diagnostics on your account and will be getting this information over to the technical team for analysis. Once I get their feedback regarding this I’ll be sure to update you!

Can I ask you to please confirm the name of the Core machine that you performed these tests with?

Thanks!
Dylan

Hey @hammer,

I wanted to reach out because I’ve been keeping an eye on our servers, waiting for the aforementioned diagnostics report.

For some reason it is not reaching our servers, even after I tried re-enabling diagnostics on your account. I also ran a quick test and I was able to submit a similar report from my setup here, so something else is going on.

So we can move forward, I was hoping for now you could use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link. We will need logs from your Core machine that you performed the test with above.

Thanks!
Dylan