SOtM sNH-10G Network Switch

USB vs Ethernet?
I don’t get it

Sorry, I meant to say Sablon Audio Ethernet cable. I had the Supra8 and made the upgrade. It was a significant improvement for but much cost.

Yep great piece of kit, especially with the Evox Caps.

Heres another review. I havent seen/heard any negatives reviews yet…apart from the people that dont have one/refuse to belive

Incredible review. Everyone should read it.

My favorite part is when the reviewer speaks about local music -

So even though the music isn’t streamed through the Ethernet switch and cables, it affects the sound of your music library stored locally. Your local files will sound different depending on what’s connected to your music server. As mentioned, this doesn’t only apply to the switch, but the Ethernet cable as well. Not much of a surprise I guess, considering how pervasive noise is in a system.

This bit made me chuckle :wink:

"They’re usually (not always) the close-minded, introverted, dismissive, cynical types, who treat their textbooks as gospel. Ironically, they want to spread “the truth” but are actually misleading the masses. I have no clue what their purpose is in this space "

I wonder who that reminds me of ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It reminds me that, in arguments such as this, only one side resorts to calling the other side names.

3 Likes