Sound stop alone each 5 minutes

Oh, how do I find an copy the core logs? Thanks.

1 Like

And, I have this problem both when streaming Tidal and playing my own files from my HD.

1 Like

Hi @John_Culver ---- Thank you for the follow up and taking the time to answer my questions, both are very appreciated! In regard to sending us logsā€¦

The folder I need is:

If you can zip that up and send me a Dropbox link, weā€™ll look into this. Alternatively, if you donā€™t have Dropbox, let us know and someone from @support will send you information about uploading the logs directly to us.

-Eric

Thanks. I do not have dropbox.

The Radio is a lot more like the Touch in terms of its firmware.

@Eric, sorry for the delay.

From my side, problem solved with new version 1.3.
But I use exclusivly Roon, LMS is not installaed on my network.

And normaly, you already have all my data.

hopping thatā€™s help @John_Culver

I use exclusively Roon as well. Problem slightly improved but not solved.

@Eric
I started using a new server this weekend. i7, quad core, 16gb ram. Purpose is to run HQP (not for the Radio), but it seemed to help with this issue. Only one stop/drop all weekend and that was after more than an hour playing (a record). I played with resync and no more drops. Hopefully, this is solved. I will let you know if this problem resurfaces.

Hard to believe my i5 Mac Mini didnā€™t have enough CPUā€¦

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

So, after working for a week, the problem is back. Sometimes, it only plays 5-10 minutes without stopping. Very frustrating.

@support. would you guys please check the logs? For reasons previously mentioned, the problem cannot really be the network. My recent experience with the super server seems to further confirm that fact.

Thanks.

@support what do the logs show? Let me know, thanks

I am getting this issue every now and again. Donā€™t know why itā€™s been like this through all versions and several router and WiFi network changes. Sometimes itā€™s after a few minutes sometimes within the first minute. Start it again and it runs fine. Very odd.