Soundtracks Anybody?

Homeworld … Barber’s Agnus Dei and the silence of space. :heart: Might have been what got me into choral music!

2 Likes

this must go in today, never on sunday

https://i.imgur.com/l8EapPK.png

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Hauser received his education at the St. Gallen Jazz School in Switzerland, graduating with a master’s degree in music. He teaches at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood and recently published his third book, Beginning Jazz Bass. He is involved in a variety of projects, including cinema, theater and video games.

“Dominik is highly talented, both as a composer and as an arranger and sound engineer. He has given our recordings a unique and professional sound and it is a pleasure to work with him. We highly recommend him!”
Mark Banning, BSX Records

“With his musical compositions, Dominik Hauser demonstrates a tremendous range of styles, skills and expertise. Whether he is writing a commissioned piece to precise specifications or composing freely, Hauser’s themes and melodies are delightful, intense or stirring - depending on the intent of the piece of music. This gifted composer is as comfortable with a simple theme as he is with a challenging orchestral piece - Hauser can do it all.”
Pauline Adamek, Arts Beat LA

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

RoonShareImage-637713114863892510

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe not that special and just one track, but it captivates me every time.
RoonShareImage-637735468962299675

3 Likes

Is anyone else struggling with searching for soundtracks? Results are often buried in the search results or I might only see one track from the album. Really odd, as I’m searching for the title and these are albums we own.

4 Likes

Enjoying this and the film’s also good:

5 Likes

“Avatar” Music From The Motion Picture (Deluxe Edition) (Deluxe)

Various Artists

Erschienen bei Atlantic Records am 7. Dezember 2009

Original Soundtrack • 20 Tracks • 01h 38m 31s

1 “You don’t dream in cryo. …” (Album Version) James Horner 06:09

14 I See You (Theme from Avatar) (Album Version) 04:19

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like