Specific Tidal Album Not Playing in Roon

I have the same problem here: one specific album from Tidal is not playing on Roon - but works fine when I play it directly from Tidal. Others Tidal albums I have in my Roon playlists work just fine.
Here is an example of a Tidal album which does not play on Roon, but fine directly from Tidal: Japanese Traditional Koto And Shakuhachi Music

Can somebody confirm that this album plays fine directly from Roon?

2 years later, really?
Start a new support thread.

looks like it’s available from both Tidal and Qobuz, although the tidal version is lo-res AAC, if that matters

hey, it’s his first post, be nice

I’ve moved your post out of an old thread into a new Support thread of its own. Please give full details of your Roon and network setup. Thanks.

Roon Core Machine
Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)
Networking Gear & Setup Details
Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet
Connected Audio Devices
Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)
Number of Tracks in Library
Tell them how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”
Description of Issue
Tell Support about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

1 Like

Hi @Theodore_Huber,

Thank you for your post and for your patience. Do you receive a popup error when you attempt to play these albums or does playback simply not proceed?

If you receive a notification regarding Unavailable Content, then please verify the geographic region with which your Tidal account is associated and make sure it’s not in conflict with any VPNs or proxy servers you’re using. The majority of Tidal unavailability issues are caused by a) geo-restrictions or b) the record label not having released the full content (ie. promotional singles might be listed with a forthcoming album release, but not all tracks are available yet).

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.