Spring is heating up šŸŒ”

Lovely evening for working in the parkā€¦

See you all very soon! :wink:

37 Likes

Now thatā€™s a teaser :smirk:

Cruel. Really cruel

Heh heh, love it :blush:

How long time can it take to write those notes?

Man giggling manically to self arrested in park

8 Likes

Munich = 10-May-2018

Munich - TODAY() = 8 days? :man_shrugging:

:grin:

.sjb

8 Likes

Nice park.

That was my first thought as well :grin:

I do like Spring. Flowers are out :slight_smile:

Shame to clog up the pics with computer screens :wink:

6 Likes

As we all know, writing release notes is a careful and iterative process that takes time to reach full maturity. Not to mention that before release, said notes are to be duly tested and validated by QA. Iā€™d say by the time of writing, they have not even reached alpha stage.

But yes, the park looks quite beautiful.

2 Likes

Prospect Park?

T.S. Eliot was wrong (by one day) when he said April was the cruellest month of the year!

OK, itā€™s 1.5 and not 2.0, so what can we glean from that clue?

My guess is not a major UI redesign, then. I think MQA decoding could still make sense in a 1.5.

Iā€™d love to see some upgraded tag and query functionalityā€¦

Where is that? Doesnā€™t look like that out of my window!

Switzerland. On a walk about 15mins from where we are. It has its ups and downs. High cost of living and bureaucracy, but there are upsides :slight_smile:

I try to do an hour a day of walking during the week. A portable drone is my real want at the moment, take it out hiking and get some great footage. Sorry, digressing wildy. PSā€¦ My avatar pic is one of my snaps also taken up the road ā€œon the routeā€.

My dear old Mum was Swiss, that pic reminded me of Ringenburg where she used to live as a child. Thanks for that.

I remember my first train ride through Switzerland (it was Amsterdam -> Florence) and it was the first time I was ever tempted just to jump off the train and walk around to check things out. Just beautiful!

I imagine that is a great backdrop for musicā€¦

Hmmm, yes james. Bliss, weā€™re fortunate to have nothing for about 300m in front of our place, so I put the speakers in the front, on stands and enjoy the fun, barbecues and beers and boogie!